My highlight this week was, between tons of evening activities and loads of weekend events, having leftovers so plentiful that I barely needed to cook.
To see how we plan our meals, click here. The Fam needs to eat. Make it good!
- Labor Day dinner with family
- Chicken and rice soup, snake bite sandwiches, pears
- Sandwiches on bagels with fixings, chips, pears
- Spaghetti meatball pie, plain spaghetti, peas, applesauce
- Chese, crackers, and summer sausage with fresh fruit
- Dinner with family
- Slow cooker chili verde, cheesy cornbread, applesauce
- Other things to make this week: cinnamon rolls, pumpkin streusel muffins, cinnamon bun scones