This week, I made what turned out to be a fairly large batch of chili. When we ate some for dinner that night, we certainly enjoyed it. And my initial twenty minutes of work to make the chili definitely paid dividends. Easy, no-prep lunches all week? Yes, please.
To see how we plan our meals, click here. The Fam needs to eat. Make it good!
- Tacos with rice, shredded beef, fresh salsa, and fixings, watermelon
- Mexican two-bean chicken chili with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips, blueberry muffins
- Picnic-y dinner: sliced cheese, meats, and crackers, pickles, cucumbers, grapes and watermelon
- Pulled pork on sourdough rolls with tangy Asian slaw and barbecue sauce, corn on the cob, mango
- Lunch on the go: Cheese stick or nuts (peanuts or cashews), Ritz crackers, apple-peanut butter sandwiches, grapes or raisins, cucumber flowers, corn on the cob bites, mini cookie bites
- Dinner with family: brought watermelon
- Other things to make this week: Bagels (regular-sized and minis), Double-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, baked berry oatmeal