The name of the game this week was speed. It was so hot this week that I didn’t want to be standing over a hot stove or having the oven on for a long time, so my meal plan kept things short and sweet. Get in the kitchen, get dinner on the table, get out.
- 4-layer taco dip, tortilla chips, soft taco shells, sour cream, guacamole
- dinner with family
- Fast-rise pepperoni pizza, steamd green beans from my garden, strawberries
- sandwiches, potato chips, zucchini chips and green pepper strips, strawberries, dark chocolate chip cookies
- taekwondo picnic: brought Mexican chocolate brownies
- Other thing to make this week: pullman sandwich bread, zucchini bread, muddy buddies, blueberry muffins, chocolate chip muffins, cinnamon rolls, doughnut muffins