Things were so busy this week, with two kids in different camps and lots of things on the calendar, so my watchwords this week were keep it easy, and use it up.
If you want to see how we plan our meals, click here.
- Pizza (at a catered kids’ evening event)
- White chicken chili, baked rice, guacamole and tortilla chips, sour cream and shredded cheese, raspberries and cherries
- Arroz con pollo, corn, apricots, honey whole wheat bread
- Slow cooker white chicken chili, sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, fresh fruit
- Macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, strawberries
- Other things to make this week: yogurt, pancakes, homemade pancake syrup, 2 Pullman sandwich loaves, 4 batards, Country White loaf, 2 white sourdough boules, 2 French pain de campagne boules, cinnamon rolls