This week I was laser-focused on using up ingredients and prepared foods from my freezer to make space for summer produce. It was a crazy busy week, so I really appreciated not having to do much in the way of food preparation!
If you want to see how we plan our meals, click here.
- Sheet pan meal (roasted Greek pork tenderloin with red potatoes and zucchini), sourdough bread and butter, homemade applesauce
- Chili (from the freezer) with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips, honey-oat pan rolls, baked rice
- Sloppy joes (from the freezer) on homemade buns with sliced cheese and pickles, potato chips with homemade Ranch dip, corn, homemade applesauce, ice cream
- Sheet pan meal (roasted honey-balsamic pork tenderloin with Parmesan potato wedges), honey-oat pan rolls, homemade applesauce
- Pizza, blueberries
- Father’s Day dinner: brought baked potatoes with toppings
- Other things to make this week: Ranch dip mix, pizza seasoning, dough for calzones, pizza sauce, tortellini-bacon spinach salad, nutella-dark chocolate chunk cookies