My “Aha!” moment this week is remembering just how much my family loves Taco Tuesday. I mean, it can be the Exact. Same. Thing. every single darn Tuesday, and my kids will flip, anyway. Who doesn’t love the endlessly-customizable, make-your-own taco?
If you want to see how we plan our meals, click here.
- Macaroni and cheese, baked beans, mixed vegetables, peaches
- Taco Tuesday!: slow cooker chicken tacos with fixings (hard and soft taco shells, black beans, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole), tortilla chips, watermelon wedges
- Creamy Ravioli & Spinach Bake, tortellini, Pizza Hut-style breadsticks, baby carrots and sugar snap peas with homemade Ranch dip and hummus, blackberries
- Pizza, snap peas and carrots, berries and watermelon
- Sandwiches on homemade bread, spinach and fresh veggies, berries, potato chips
- Black bean & spinach quesadillas, hummus and tortilla chips, blueberries
- Spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce and meatballs, leftover breadsticks, peas and green beans, blueberries and grapes
- Other things to make this week: slow cooker chocolate peanut candy clusters, pizza rolls, 6 pints strawberry freezer jam, 7 half-pints mixed berry freezer jam, 6 loaves sandwich bread (Pullman, honey whole wheat, and sourdough), English muffins, chocolate-cherry scones, snickerdoodles, peanut butter cookies, cinnamon rolls