The Fam’s gotta eat. Make it good!
If you want to see how we plan our meals, click here.
- Taco Night: slow cooker shredded taco chicken, baked rice, black beans, guacamole, corn, salsa, sour cream, cheese, hard and soft shells, tortilla chips
- Cashew chicken, baked rice, egg rolls, orange smiles
- Star Wars-themed dinner: light saber hot dogs, cantina chili, Star Wars soft pretzels, strawberries, wookiee cookies, Darth Malts
- Penne with roasted vegetable marinara sauce and meatballs, buttery Italian breadsticks, berries
- Macaroni and cheese, hot dogs on homemade buns, baked beans, berries
- Manhole eggs, green beans, leftover baked beans, clementines
- Takeout (for Mother’s Day!)
- Other things to make this week: pan release GOOP, chocolate syrup, cookie dough ice cream, peanut butter cookies (for the freezer), Pullman bread, scotcheroos, English muffin toasting bread, honey whole wheat bread, English muffins
- Hot dogs and sandwiches, fresh strawberries, salad and fixings
- Dinner with family; brought cantaloupe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, 40 Minute Hamburger Buns, served with provolone cheese slices and BBQ sauce; sliced pears, steamed carrots
- Macaroni and cheese, blackberries, and leftover veggies
- Pulled pork tacos with steamed jasmine rice, corn, avocado, corn, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese; sliced apples
- Other things to make this week: cookie dough ice cream, blueberry muffins, cranberry-nut muffins, cranberry-nut muffin mix, basic muffin mix